Color: Mint Volumizer
Revlon One-Step Hair Dryer and Volumizer is a designed Hot Air Brush to deliver gorgeous volume and brilliant shine in a single step. The unique non detachable oval brush design smooths hair while the rounded edges quickly create volume at the root for beautifully full-bodied bends at the ends in a single pass. The brush is designed with Nylon Pin and Tufted Bristles for detangling, improve volume and control. Styling flexibility is guaranteed with 3 Heat/Speed Settings and a Cool Option.
Built to provide just the right amount of heat. Unlike conventional hair dryers, this volumizer can be placed closer to the scalp for lift. Boosted by Ionic Technology through a built-in genuine ION generator, hair dries fast and helps reduce heat damage. The One Step Unit is designed for 120V USA outlets only, we do not recommend use of a voltage adapter or converter, as it will damage the unit. Safety first!
The Revlon One-Step Hair Dryer and Volumizer meets U.S. safety requirements and proudly features the ETL Certification seal. Directions: For faster results towel dry hair to remove excess water. Separate hair into manageable sections. Item Weight: 1.8-pound Note: If you need 220V or for other counties – please check Amazon in that country for the correct voltage and plug.
|Price:||$44.99 ($44.99 / Count)|
Color: Mint Volumizer
- Customer Reviews: 4.6 out of 5 stars 267,028 ratings
About this item
- Style, Dry & Volumize Your Hair in One Step, Max Drying Power with 30% Less Frizz and helps reduce hair damage
- Unique Non-Detachable Oval Brush Design for Smoothing the Hair, while the round edges create volume. Designed with Nylon Pin & Tufted Bristles for detangling, improved volume, and control
- 3 Heat/Speed Settings with Cool option for styling flexibility
- Safety First: The Revlon One Step Hair Dryer and Volumizer meets U.S. safety requirements and features the ETL Certification, unit is designed for 120 Volt USA outlets only. DO NOT use a voltage converter or adapter as it will damage the unit
- 1100 Watts of Power – Note that wattage of this appliance may vary depending on the location of use
- Volumizer Care: Clean air inlet regularly, remove hair from the brush after every use and do not wrap cord around the unit. To keep bristles in best condition let unit cool before storing
The swivel cord stops all of those frustrating problems of electric cable wrapped around your wrist. And you don’t need to keep stopping and re-positioning the brush, so it really does only take a few minutes to get a completely smooth and healthy-looking blow-dry!
Three pass system:
Just lightly section your towel-dried hair with hair-grips. Then wrap hair sections, one at a time, around the brush-dryer and brush it through your hair 3 times. This is all it takes to create shiny, straight, dry hair – yes, even on thick frizzy hair! And if you want waves, just leave a hair-section wrapped fully around the dryer for a few seconds, and then switch off the heat to let the wave cool down and set.
How it works:
What makes this new dryer so quick and efficient is the even distribution of hot air that comes through air-vent channels. These air-vents are an integral part of the brush design. And I just brush it through my hair to get drying and straightening, smoothing or waving all in one to three sweeps with the brush. It really is simple and a very clever design!
Rely on Revlon Hair Dryer And Volumizer Hot Air Brush:
The Revlon One-Step Hair Dryer & Volumizer is the answer to every hair-styling problem you can think of. And it’s the most popular and affordable hair tool for achieving a professional-looking hair-style at home every day of the year! Better still, you don’t need any training to learn how to use it. And you don’t have to find time out of your busy day to go to a salon!
Glossy hair without product:
Many women have absolutely ruined the condition of their hair with straightening irons. And others have just managed to maintain a bit of shine by using a ridiculously wide range of over-priced styling products. You shouldn’t need to protect your hair from over-heated hair-styling equipment.
The Revlon One-Step Hair Dryer & Volumizer uses negative ions to ensure your hair is always calm, conditioned, frizz-less and glossy. And you don’t need expensive blow-dry protectors and regular deep conditioning treatments. So it pays for itself in savings on costly hair products within a few weeks. And goes on saving you money forever!
When I use my Revlon dryer I love how the bristles have been designed to stop your hair getting tangled. They are a clever combination of firm, boar bristles and nylon bristles that have ball-tips. Ball-tipped bristles mean you never scratch your scalp while using the dryer to get a close grip for a volumized shape and ‘root lift’. Personally, I need a lot of help to get enough volume on my hair, so this feature is particularly valuable for me!
Here are some of the reasons why you should invest in this styling tool:
- It has a lightweight and ergonomic design so that it won’t cause hand fatigue. With its thick handle and large barrel, the hot air brush seems heavy at first glance. But actually, it’s one of the lightest airbrushes on the market. In this way, it won’t feel as if you just did an arm workout.
- The unique oval-shaped brush is designed to make smoothing and adding volume to hair a lot easier. The shape is a crossover between a paddle brush and a round brush. With this unique shape, you can get it closer to your scalp, so you can add volume to the roots of your hair, helping you achieve a bigger and more defined blowout.
- It features advanced Ionic and Ceramic Technology, which protects the hair from heat. With its built-in Ion generator, it dries the hair from within and allows you to dry your hair faster at a lot lower temperature. On the other hand, ceramic technology facilitates even heat distribution to minimize damaging hot spots. It’s also said that this technology can reduce hair frizz by 30%.
- The dryer has adjustable heat and speed settings, allowing you to choose your hair type’s right settings. It has 3 heat settings and 2-speed settings plus a cool shot button to seal in your hairstyle. You can easily adjust these settings through a rotating switch found at the base of the brush.
- With its ergonomic handle and 6 feet swivel cord, it’s easy to use and hold. The handle’s contours promote a better grip while the swivel cord won’t interfere with your movements.
- It comes with an ALCi Safety Plug. This is a requirement for all hairdryers for added styling protection.
Below are some of the potential issues you may encounter when using this product:
- It uses only 110 V. Because of this, you may not be able to use this in certain countries.
- The dryer produces a buzzing sound when in use. It creates a buzzing sound when you’re using it. Even though it’s not a loud, jarring sound, it may still be a deal-breaker for some people.
Top reviews from the United States:
Chris:5.0 out of 5 stars Like, wow
I have a lot of hair. A LOT. Like, wow, who is that Wookiee over there LOTS. I have looked into having a third arm surgically implanted (Is this a thing? Who would do it? Vascular surgery? Orthopedic surgery? These are the questions that keep me up at night🤔) because my shoulders are so tired holding up a dryer and a round brush for eternity. I briefly considered making a workout video (“Toned Arms: the Hairdryer Workout”), but was informed by fitness people that there isn’t a market for a 75-minute focus on the anterior deltoids. I almost have to wake up BEFORE I GO TO SLEEP in order to have enough time to dry my hair before work.
This thing took me 8 minutes. I naturally assumed, upon finishing, that I had entered some sort of Amazon-created beauty time warp. I checked with my husband, in the next room, and in fact I did not go through a blowout wormhole. The silkier-than-silk style was accomplished by this miracle of a brush in 8 minutes (several more minutes were lost to running my hands through my hair and flicking it over my shoulder while smiling coquettishly in the mirror).
Mila:3.0 out of 5 stars WARNING:
I loved this blow dryer for its simplicity and ease of use. I’d use it every week on wash day and for incredible results. But then I started noticing my hair was thinning and eventually a large section of it looked as though it was fried.
I realize that the metal used in between the brissals was getting so hot that it was burning my hair and overtime eventually led to major hair loss. I had to chop my hair in order to stimulate regrowth and have been on the road to healthy hair recovery since. If you care and love your tresses, please go the old fashioned route with a roller brush and conventional dryer to control distance and heat exposure. It’s more work but if something feels too good to be true it most likely is!
Elizabet:5.0 out of 5 stars Must have!
For background: I do not have hairstyling experience, neither have I blown dried my hair, and my hair looks like I went to the hair salon. Like many people I read the comments before buying, however after trying it, the comments honestly don’t give this product enough justice. I have curly hair and I’ve seen professional mess up when blow drying my hair, but with this product I was shocked! I wish I took a before picture but I added one with my curly hair for comparison.
Who We Are:
Ratings With Reviews is the reviewer of Health & Beauty Products.
we affiliate with different Platforms to offer healthy products for our audience.
These products we offer are genuine and trusted by Platform authorities.
All products are promising to improve health and Beauty, Our site is a Platform to Trust.
Get trusted & healthy products with us.