REVLON 500W Curl and Volumize: Dare to be new kind of bold with Revlon Hair Tools. Hot Air Styler comes with ceramic technology to style hair evenly without damaging hot spots and preserve your hair moisture. The curl release button allows the barrel to rotate to prevent tangles. There are 2 heat and speed settings including a cool setting. Kit includes a 1″ and 1-1/2″ interchangeable barrels with ceramic coating. Both great for styling all types of hair.
NOTE: this unit will not dry your hair when fully wet, towel dry your hair before styling. Dare to go there with Revlon Hair Tools.
|Price:||$20.29 ($20.29 / Count)|
|You Save:||$5.70 (22%)|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||2.6 x 5.6 x 11.5 inches|
About this item:
- Wattage of this appliance may vary depending on the location of use
- 1 inch & 1 -1/2 inches Thermal Brush Attachments with Release Button for an easy switch
- 2 Heat/Speed Settings with Cool Shot for maximum styling control
- 3X Ceramic Coating for less hair damage
- Styling Tip: Always Towel Dry your hair to remove excess water, unit will not dry your hair when fully wet. Smooth hair out with a comb or brush to untangle
- 2-in-1 500W Hot Air Brush Kit for Volume and Soft Curls
- 3X Ceramic Coating helps reduce damage
- Ionic Technology for less frizz and smooth results
- 2 Heat Settings with Cool Air Option
- Lightweight and Easy to Use
- Smoothing Concentrator attachment
- 3 Ceramic attachments
- 2-speed heat settings
- Tangle-free cord
- Ideal for long and short hair
- Lightweight design
We didn’t like:
- Low-quality construction
- Blows air away from the hair
Top reviews from the United States:
This is the second time I’ve purchased this product. The first lasted through at least 7 years of daily, careless, sometimes frantic-to-get-ready use. It is sturdy and does a really nice job straightening and curling fine hair. A regular curling iron doesn’t hold my fine hair well, but this does. It’s quite easy to use. The larger piece is good for body and straightening, and the smaller piece produces a nice flip.
Purchased this to replace older model from Revlon with similar size brushes, the only issue so far with this one is on small roller brush there are holes that let all the hot air out before it reaches the brush portion. The older version has the area closed so hot air goes out through brush so it dries and curls at the same time. this one doesn’t so it kind of dries it without the curl feature so it defeats the whole purpose of small brush. would not recommend for this reason,
I supper love the revlon perfect heat curl iron I broke my arm so I can style my hair with the 1 hand with this
Bought as a replacement for the same model for my wife. This is her go to for doing her hair and hasn’t found another blow dryer that works as well. That said, the problem with the previous 2 of these hair dryers is the latch that keeps the barrel from turning. It is a really poor design and is always the first thing to break I have tried glue to fix it but that only works for a while. The only real solution is to buy a new one.
Who We Are:
Ratings With Reviews is the reviewer of Health & Beauty Products.
we affiliate with different Platforms to offer healthy products for our audience.
These products we offer are genuine and trusted by Platform authorities.
All products are promising to improve health and Beauty, Our site is a Platform to Trust.
Get trusted & healthy products with us.