Revlon One-Step Hair
Availability: In Stock
One step hair dryer and volumizers are very useful products as these can be used as a brush and hair dryer at the same time and you do not have to carry a dryer with one hand and use brush with other hand. It is also good traveling and need less space. There are many of these available in the market and due to its popularity a lot of people have jumped into this. You can get it from very low to very high pricing depending on your budget, product life, brand name, hair type and sensitivity. Below given is a comparison between top 10 products that we think can be a good fit for a range of budget and quality.
Approx. sales/month: 4825
Total Reviews to date: 4.3
Average rating to date: 4.3
As per total reviews this product has 66% 5 stars. Which means there are at least 66% customers who have bought this product are loving it as you won’t get a review from every happy customer but every unhappy customer will add a review and rating in anxiety. Below given information is based on more than 66% people.
- You can de-tangle and straighten at the same time.
- Hair drying time in half as the heat covers more surface area.
- Best blow dryer ever, Fast drying my hair is really thick.
- The handle overheats and so I tend to use it with a scarf wrapped around the handle.
- Sparks & smoke came out on my first use.
- It also smells like burnt
- For the problem of hair damage you should use HSI hair spray (https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00LMIVLXY) and do not use this dryer more than once a day
- For regular usage keep it on lower heat option. Use high heat option only in rush.
- Make small hair portions and apply on each portion separately.