Braun IPL Hair Removal: Silk·expert Pro, Braun’s latest generation IPL. Silk·expert Pro 3 ensures permanent hair reduction in just 3 months. The safest IPL technology, clinically tested and dermatologically accredited as skin safe by a leading international skin health organization (Skin Health Alliance). The only IPL that automatically and continuously adapts to skin tone for a safe and effective visible permanent hair removal .
Now with a precision head to tackle smaller areas like the face, bikini line or underarms. Get results 2 times faster than with previous Silk·expert 3: just 9 minutes for both legs. 300,000 flashes, 20% more than previous Silk·expert 3. Assessed on lower leg, armpits & bikini, following the treatment schedule. Individual results may vary. Shared technology with Cyden.
Description of Braun IPL Hair Removal:
- Braun Latest Generation IPL: Permanent hair reduction in just 3 months. 100-day money back guarantee
- The safest IPL technology: Clinically tested and dermatologically accredited as skin safe by an international skin health organization (Skin Health Alliance)
- SMART IPL with SensoAdaptTM skin sensor (with UV protection): the only IPL technology that automatically and continuously adapts to your skin tone
- Fast treatment: treat both legs in just 9 minutes at the lowest energy level. 2 times faster than the previous Silk·expert 3. Includes precision head, premium bag and Venus razor
- New compact design: 15 percent smaller and 25 percent lighter, for easy handling and effortless treatment. 300,000 flashes, 20 percent more than previous Silk·expert 3
- Dermatologist tested: suitable for daily use, even on sensitive skin.
The safest IPL thanks to SensoAdapt technology:
Skin tone varies across your body, so the SensoAdapt sensor (with UV protection) continuously reads the skin tone and adapts the flash intensity for safe & effective permanent visible hair reduction.
Shared technology with Cyden.
2 times faster treatment:
You only need 9 minutes to treat both legs at the lowest energy level. The gliding mode triggers more flashes for a faster treatment, ideal for large body parts, while the stamp mode provides a more precise treatment suitable for smaller and sensitive areas.
Precise and gentle on your skin:
- The precision head allows you to tackle smaller or trickier areas like face, bikini and underarms. Includes two comfort modes, with a gentle setting ideal for beginners.
300,000 flashes. 3 intensity levels:
- 300,000 flashes (+20% vs previous Silk-expert 3) for the equivalent to 16 years of treatment. The 3 intensity levels ensure the light adapts to your skin tone.
IPL is suitable for men too (but not everywhere):
- Men can use Braun Silk-expert Pro from the shoulders down (chest, back, arms, stomach, legs). It should not be used on the face, neck or genital area.
- Covers a large area in a short space of time
- Significant reduction in hair regrowth between four to eight weeks
- Device is easy to hold and control
- Bright light
- Effects on some areas (underarms and bikini line) were slower
“DO NOT USE on: • scalp, eyebrows or anywhere near or around the eyes. Use in these areas may permanently damage your eyes. • red, very blonde, grey or white hair. The device is not effective on these hair colors. • nipples, genitals or around the anus.
These areas may have a darker skin color and/or greater hair density and using the device in these areas may cause discomfort/pain or injure your skin. • dark brown or black spots such as freckles, birthmarks, moles or warts in the treatment area. • a tattoo or permanent makeup in the treatment area. • beard / facial hair for men.
DO NOT look directly into the glass filter or attempt to activate the device toward the eyes. To protect the safety of your eyes and those of individuals nearby, the device will only activate when both skin tone sensors are placed against the skin.
If at any time the device activates when both sensors are NOT in contact with the skin, STOP use immediately and contact your retailer. DO NOT USE more than once a week on the same area. This will not speed up the results and may increase the chances of injury to your skin.”
Start-up phase: treat once per week for the first 4-12 weeks. In between: hair falls out naturally and regrowth is inhibited. Maintenance: continue IPL to your needs (e.g. every 1-2 months).
Who We Are:
Ratings With Reviews is the reviewer of Health & Beauty Products.
we affiliate with Amazon and different other Platforms to offer healthy products for our audience.
These products we offer are genuine and trusted by Platform authorities.
All products are promising to improve health and Beauty, Our site is a Platform to Trust.
Get trusted & healthy products with us.